Weekday Rides - Only suggestions, and not necessarily in this order.
- Visit Victoria in January
- Merlin Engine run
- Longshop Museum/Honda Museum
- Stow Maries Airfield
- Granary Museum/Museum of East Anglian Life
- Landguard Point
- Great Yeldham cafe
- Pinn Mill/Shotley Marina
- Dengie Peninsula/Burnham on Crouch
- Club Night rides starting in March
- Fish and chip runs
- Visit to the Suffolks at Manningtree
- Maldon club BBQ
- Hadleigh club BBQ
- Model aircraft flying, Rougham Airfield (Sunday)
- Jampot Rally Rushden August 17-19th day visitors (Saturday or Sunday)
- Intersection Meet , same venue as last year (sunday) date to be confirmed
- Alma Bike /car show Bank Holiday Monday (preshow ride?)
- Snetterton VMCC meeting (Saturday or Sunday) autumn
Longer Rides - These may involve an early start, and will depend on the level of interest, and someone to organise it!
- Lancaster airfield, Lincolnshire, possibly weekend only
- Duxford, with or without an auction
- North Norfolk Railway, previously weekend
- Sammy Miller museum
- Beaulieu Museum
- Caister Castle Museum
- Raf Museum Hendon
- AJS HQ Kettering
- National Motorcycle Museum
- Ace Cafe/London motorcycle museum, (Sunday ?)
Thes are only suggestions and if you have somewhere you think is worth a visit, please let me know.
Looking forward to hearing your views at the next Club Night 3rd January 2018.